Recipe Categories : | Seafood
| Tilapia | Copycat
Recipes | Recipe Index |
| Recipe Message Board | Join Our Mailing List
- 1 oz melted margarine
- 3 oz heavy cream
- ½ tspn chopped garlic
- ¼ cup lemon butter
- 1 tilapia
- 5 oz angel hair pasta (cooked)
- 2 tbsp chopped jalapeños
- 2 tbsp roma tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped spinach
- parsley garnish
- ¼ tspn sauté spice
Preparation and Cooking Instructions :
- To a heated sauté pan, add margarine, garlic and tilapia.
- Once the bottom of the tilapia has cooked, flip the tilapia over in
the pan and add jalapeños, spinach and sauté spice.
- Heat pasta in boiling water until heated and drain well.
- Place pasta in a bed in center of plate once tilapia starts to flake
throughout, add cream and lemon butter. Let sauce reduce until thickened.
- Place tilapia fillets over bed of pasta. Pour sauce evenly over center.
- Garnish with Roma tomatoes and fresh parsley.